Follow by Email

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's Funny

It's funny how the main complaint of the Tea Partiers is that related to taxes. The Obama administration has actually made tax cuts that relate to 95% of working Americans... It's funny how brain washing certain news stations can be, being as most of them are funded by the other 5% who are being hit harder than the last eight years with taxes... ha.ha. . . that's funny.
Just a thought.